Why Offer Different Levels of Service?
At Traditions, we believe in making financial planning simple, straightforward, and accessible to everyone. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to our service offerings and pricing models. Our aim is to meet clients where they are in their wealth journey, with the end goal always being the same: to help grow and maintain wealth for current and future generations.
Financial Planning and Wealth Management
One flat fee for clients that have a 500K+ Investment Relationship. The investment management fee covers all the following services.
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Investment Management
- Insurance Solutions
- Family Financial Education
- Wealth Succession Planning
- Legacy Planning
- Tax Planning
Subscription Based Financial Planning
A fixed monthly fee that does not require an account minimum. Subscription based financial planning covers all the following services.
- Quarterly 1-on-1 Financial Reviews
- Expense and Cash Flow management
- Debt Management Strategies
- Wealth Building and Goal Setting
- Risk Management with Insurance Needs Analysis
- Couples Financial Therapy
- Personalized Planning for Financial Independence
- Financial Education Q&A
Customized Wealth Services
We offer customized consultation services in areas like business valuation or other unique circumstances that do not fall within our pricing models. Our consultation services are based on an hourly rate. They are stand-alone services for non-clients and an additional service for existing clients.